Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My first blog!!!


I am spending the week in Sullivan's Island with eight amazing photographers on our first retreat!  Our 'sorority' has been formed:  Alpha Kappa Camera.  Who was there?  Joanna, Amelia, Kara, Shea, Christi, Trina, Sam and Lisette.

Sullivan's Island is just outside of Charleston, SC and is such a charming, unspoiled, happy and carefree island.  We also had the opportunity to shoot in downtown Charleston, an amazing historic city originally settled by the french.  



3 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!

    I love watching your work every week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! I don't know the people in them but the mood and the surroundings and the way they were shot, it makes you feel like you know them! And want to hang out with them. Great shots, I love your work. Congrats to the cute couple, they look very happy together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee Ann,
    I love the changes to your website and congratulations on your blog! Your photos are so wonderful, you are so talented! I look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete